- Installation & setup.
- Demo server & live server.
- WordPress Dashboard and configurations.
- Tools & settings.
- Users & access levels.
- Free themes.
- Premium themes.
- Themes market place.
- Setting up a theme.
- Demo import.
- Child theme.
- Necessary plugins.
- Plugin installation and setup.
- eCommerce, contact forms, registration, captcha.
- Page builders.
- CSS management in page builders.
- Plugin rectification on malfunctioning.
- Managing the demo import.
- Page builders and extensions.
- WP Bakery builder.
- Store setup.
- Product import and creation.
- Types of products.
- Order configuration.
- Payment gateway.
- Shipping and tax calculation.
- Restrictions on ordering, delivery.
- WooCommerce bookable products.
- Time based services booking.
- Multi-vendor setup.
- Site migration.
- SSL & security.
- Site backup.
- Transferring from local to live server.
- Site security.
I love geeking out on WordPress. That's just something I like. But I would say that as soon as it's been successful, it's been really the folks involved.
- Matt Mullenweg
- Themes and plugins.
- Demo import.
- Site setup.
- Local & live server.
- Backup and security.
- Admin controls.
- eCommerce and payment gateway.
WordPress Developer salaries in India range from 1.0 Lakhs to 6.0 Lakhs per year, with an average yearly pay of 2.6 Lakhs.
Salary estimates are based on 804 WordPress Developer salaries.
Nowadays, learning WordPress programming and becoming an expert in the sector is a terrific career choice. WordPress support and development is a lucrative and rewarding professional choice. Users with coding skills have a plethora of possibilities as well.
Freelance WordPress developers are in high demand, as WordPress powers 39.5% of all websites. If you have the abilities and willingness to work on website projects with WordPress, you may have what it takes to become a freelance WordPress developer.
Without a doubt, YES! It appears that the future of WordPress is vast enough to swiftly gain the trust of clients and management because it offers changing themes, built-in plugins, and so on at a low cost. However, it will assist you in breaking out of your shell, developing your identity, and securing your future as a WordPress developer.
Softspace Solutions is dedicated to practical training. In WordPress, you need understand the complete CMS with all it’s tools like themes, plugins etc. We will help you manage everything with live projects.